I.P.P Mr Eric Lim
- Eric is presently holding office in the following capacity:
- President of the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA), a national real estate association based in Petaling Jaya with five (5) other branch offices throughout Malaysia. He was elected as the President for a two (2) years term for 2017-2019.
- Chairman of the Council of Presidents of ASEAN Real Estate Network Alliance (ARENA). ARENA comprises the real estate associations of eight (8) countries namely Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia with a total real estate practitioners exceeding 200,000 people serving a population of 630 million.
- First Malaysian appointed the Member of the Board of Directors (Nov 2017 – Nov 2018) in National Association of Realtors (NAR), USA. NAR is the world largest real estate association based in Chicago with a membership of 1.3 million people thought the world.
- Vice President of FIABCI Malaysia (2017 – 2019), an International Real Estate Federation based in Paris and operating in 60 countries.
- He was formerly a Board Member in the Board of Valuers, Appraisers & Estate Agents of Malaysia (BOVAEA), regulator of the real estate industry from year 2007 to 2016 (9) years including in the following capacity;
- Member of the Executive Committee (Exco)
- Chairman of the Estate Agency Practice Committee (EAPC), who is responsible to oversees the real estate practice and make appropriate recommendation to the Board to direct and elevate the real estate industry to a higher professionalism and standard. He was instrumental in initiating and implementation of the Real Estate Negotiator (REN) registration exercise in 2014 and to date 25,000 REN has been duly registered.
(1980 - 1985)
(1978 - 1980)