- Registered Real Estate Agent (E-1643)
- CEO, Homefield Real Estate Sdn Bhd
- Board of Directors, Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents(2019-2021)
- EAPC’s Committee (BOVAEP)
- Chairman of MASPEX KL
- VP, Strategic Master Development,
- Sime Darby Property, (Sime Darby Vision Valley)
- Sr. Management Development Programme, Tsinghua University, Beijing – 2009
- Sr. Manager, Land & Planning (Marketing) - Guthrie Property Development Holding
- 25 years experience in Property Development – Strategic Planning & Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Planning Advisory Roles for Developers
- Sold and marketed numbers of projects in Shah Alam
- Sold 150 units enblocs purchased project in Shah Alam
- Property Speakers for Corporate, Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysian(SKM) and Property Investors
- Founder and Principal Realtor of Richland Properties
- Registered Real Estate Agent - E1741
- In real estate practice since 1998 - 22 years
- Principal of Richland Properties established in year 2002
- Board of Director of MIEA
- Practicing Real Estate passionately 32 years
- Wrote the 2 days NCC syllabus course
- Trained over 33,000 RENs - MIEA Chief Trainer
- Awarded MIEA National Real Estate Leadership Award 2013
- Awarded Estate Agent of the Year by the Board in 2016
- Introduced the MIEA National Real Estate Awards
- MIEA Past President & Fellow
- MIEA Accredited Trainer
- Purchased the MIEA building during his Presidency at MIEA
- Established ARENA and became its first Secretary General
- Sold and marketed 1200 units at commonwealth games village
- Negotiated & sold 3 blocks at commonwealth games village
- Sold 1500 units of Ritze Perdana Condo 1 & 2 among 70 other projects
- Appointed as CEO of MIEA effective 1st August 2018
- Kelvin is a registered estate agent (E1221) with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers, Malaysia (BOVAEP) since 1994.
- He has completed the Real Estate Advance Practice (REAP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) & Train the Trainer course conducted by National Association of Realtors (NAR), USA.
- Kelvin is a Fellow of the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA). He has served many years in the Board of Directors of MIEA and is the current Vice President (2019–2021). He has also served as a Board Member of BOVAEP from 2001 to 2005 representing estate agents.
- He has worked several years in International Property Consultancy firms. Kelvin is currently the Associate Director for Agency in Knight Frank Malaysia.
Mr. Siva Shanker is a Registered Estate Agent and Property Manager with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents & Property Managers Malaysia and has more than 35 years of experience in the property industry.
He has had much hands on experience, having worked in both large international consultancies as well as small local firms. In 2004, Siva ventured out on his own and formed Linear Estates, which was then merged with a larger real estate consultancy in 2011.
In 2016, Siva moved to the corporate sector and accepted a position as Head of Investments at Axis REIT Managers Berhad.
Siva has been an active member of the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents for many years and was President for the Year 2013/2015.
In recognition of his excellent services to the industry, Siva was awarded the Estate Agent of the Year 2014 award by the Board Of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents& Property Managers Malaysia.
Siva is also an accomplished speaker and real estate trainer.
He was instrumental in the massive registration exercise for Real Estate Negotiators and was personally responsible for training more than 12,000 negotiators in the year 2013 and 2014.
In September 2019, Siva joined Rahim & Co International Sdn. Bhd. as their CEO, Real Estate Agency.
- Sarah Kambali obtained her Bachelor of Laws LLB (Hons) in 2006 from the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM). More recently, she obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Syariah Law and Practice from the Universiti Technology MARA (UiTM) in 2018.
- She chambered under Mr Richard Wee in Azizah, Sarina & Khoo and was called to the Bar in 2007. She joined the firm as a senior associate together with Mr Richard Wee in 2016. Sarah was made a partner of the firm in March 2019.
- Sarah’s key practice areas include real estate transactions and loan documentation, corporate and commercial law.
- Sarah is a member of the Selangor Bar’s Conveyancing Practice Committee. Her involvement in the State Bar's Practice Committee keeps her up to date with the latest developments affecting her real estate practice and issues involving the land office, municipal councils and inland revenue board and stamping departments.
- President of MIEA [2021-2023]
- President Elect, MIEA [2019-2021]
- Secretary General, Membership Chair & International Liaison Chair, MIEA [2017 – 2019]
- General Manager, S. K. Brothers Realty (M) Sdn Bhd, A Real Estate Firm Established Since 1979
- Winner of Great Women Of Our Time 2007 - Finance & Commerce
- Awarded Certified Residential Specialist, National Association of Realtors USA 2009
- Awarded Certified International Property Specialist, National Association of Realtors USA 2011
- Unleash The Power Within Firewalk Graduate, Anthony Robbins
- Holds A Bachelors Of Property, University Of Auckland, New Zealand 1998
- Contributing Writer For Smart Investor Magazine
- Registered Financial Consultant, International Association of Registered Financial Consultant 2006
- Registered Estate Agent since 2002
- Registered Estate Agent (REA) E-license holder /Agency Principal
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) by National Association of REALTORS® USA
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons), Dip in Estate Agency (BOVAEP)
- Featured as Successful Person in Malaysia, Third Edition 2021-BritishPedia, London
- 100 Top Best Intelligent Figures Malaysia 2021-Majlis Tindakan Pengguna Negara & Chinapress
- Winner of Golden Bull Award as Emerging SME 2021
- Winner of Consumer Choice Award 2020 by Majlis Tindakan Pengguna Negara
- Negotiator (REN) & Real Estate Agent (REA)- Personal Top Sales Award year 2010 -2017 (7 yrs)
- Highly Acclaimed Outstanding Leader 2016 in the iProperty.com Malaysia (AAA) Awards
- MIEA NCC & CDP (FULL PAPERS) accredited SPEAKER (2017- current), COMMITTEE (2010-2019), Councillor 2016
- 17 years experience in Real Estate Industry.
- President Elect, MIEA [2021 - 2023]
- Registered Estate Agent & Licenced Auctioneer
- Associate Director of Hartamas Real Estate (M) Sdn Bhd
- Formerly at CH Williams Talhar & Wong (known as CBRE|WTW)
- Board of Director - Malaysia Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA)
- MIEA Accredited Trainer
- Certified Professional Coach (MIM-CPC) & Certified HRDF Professional Trainer
- International Association of Coaching® (IAC) Masteries Practitioner
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP®
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification
- Sales Force Effectiveness, Total Quality Management & Customer Relationship Management , ISO 9002 Certification
- Licensed Estate Agent (Victoria, Australia)
- Member of Real Estate Institute Victoria (REIV)
1985 : 15 years (1985-1999) with HSBC Malaysian Management Office (HQ)
2000 : Entered Real Estate after successful VSS from HSBC
2004 : Diploma in Estate Agency
2007 : Registered Real Estate Agent
2009 : Established practice in Mont Kiara2012 : MIEA Councilor (2012-2014) increased membership by more than 100% in 2 years Organising Chairperson - MIEA Annual Dinner & Awards Night 2013
2013 : Produced MIEA National Top Residential Sales Person of the Year
2015 : Produced MIEA National Top Residential REN of the Year
2015 : MIEA Internal Auditor (2015 - current)2015 : MBA in Building & Facilities Management (OUM)
2017 : MIEA Accredited Trainer
2018 : Associate Director, Resident Manager of IQI Realty Sdn Bhd (Sri Hartamas)
2021 : Awarded FELLOW of MIEA
- Past president of MIEA. Served in the National Council of Management for 9 years and was elected as a president from 2011 to 2013.
- Managing director of Carey Real Estate Sdn Bhd a company incorporated since 1983. The company has 4 offices, which are located in Sri Hartamas, Ampang, Penang and Kota Kinabalu.
- 37 years of experience in real estate and area of expertise is targeted at Property Investments and Commercial Real Estate.
- MIEA Accredited Trainer.